Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mail

So, I've been told that my mailing address is quite confusing. That's understandable, which is why I'm about to explain it you now:

My mailing address. Send letters and post cards, **and packages** to me here:

977-1 Ama, Ama-cho
Oki-gun, Shimane-ken
Japan 684-0403

977-1 Ama [This is my Street address] ,
Ama-cho [This is my town name. Yes it's the same as my street address, the town is so small they don't need road names, just numbers. You still have to write this though]
Oki-gun [This is my district, sort of like a county in America],
Shimane-ken [My prefecture, or state name]
Japan 684-0403 [Country and zip code]


Please note I no longer have a seperate shipping address. All packages must be sent to my house, and if I'm not there, the postman will probably bring them to my school for me.

If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know. If you ever want clarification, just click on "Mailing Address" in the contact info section of the blog, and you will be redirected to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment